Private Duty Nursing Delray Beach, Florida
At La Nurse Home Care Registry we understand not all clients at home health care needs are the same; which is why we offer individualized private duty nursing for our clients. Whether you need a caregiver for an elderly loved one, post-hospital care for an injury or surgical procedure; La Nurse Home Care Registry can provide a customized care plan to fit your needs. Our private duty nursing care services are available in the home, hospital, nursing home and assisted living facilities.
What is private duty nursing care?
At home, a client will have the one on one attention they need with a caregiver to help with their daily routine, while remaining in their familiar surroundings and continuing to do the activities they love. If you or your loved one prefers to lead their life in their own home as opposed to transitioning to a nursing home or assisted living facility, a caregiver referred by La Nurse Home Care Registry will certainly be a valuable resource to help with everyday activities and quality of life. Whether you need a home health aide (HHA), certified nursing assistant (CNA), licensed practicle nurse (LPN) or a registered nurse; La Nurse Home Care Registry can help!
Our hourly home health care services range from the following:
- Help clients with personal hygiene, dressing, bathing and other daily tasks
- Ambulation and Transferring (walking, transferring from bed or chair)
- Assisting with walker and wheelchair
- Assisting with changing colostomy bag, reinforcement of dressing
- Meal preparation and feeding (including special diets)
- Measuring intake and output of fluids
- Perform basic health care services for clients including checking vital signs or assisting with self-administration of prescription medication
- Wound care / skilled nursing
- Health assessments
- Reporting unusual incidents or changes in the client’s behavior to family members
- Help with general light housekeeping
- Make transportation arrangements as needed
- Observe and report on client condition
- Shopping and errands
- Companionship / social activities such as reading, movies, bingo, games, tv, visiting with family and friends and more
- Assisting with range of motion exercises
Is private duty care only available in home?
La Nurse Home Care Registry can also refer caregivers for care within Delray Beach area hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, and assisted living facilities. The highly trained private duty nurses referred are prepared to assist your loved one throughout the transitional phases from hospital to home, home to assisted living and more.
Interested in learning more about our private duty nursing services in the Delray Beach and Palm Beach County area; Call La Nurse Home Care Registry today for your Free Consultation at: