At La Nurse Home Care Registry we understand that not all clients require 24 hour home health care services; which is why we offer hourly at home health care services from as little as a few hours to 24 hour care. Whether you need a caregiver for an elderly loved one, post-hospital care for an injury or surgical procedure; La Nurse Home Care Registry can provide a customized care plan to fit your needs. Our hourly home health care services are available in the home, hospital, nursing home and assisted living facilities.
What is hourly at home health care?
At home, a client will have the one on one attention they need with a caregiver to help with their daily routine, while remaining in their familiar surroundings and continuing to do the activities they love. If you or your loved one prefers to lead their life in their own home as opposed to transitioning to a nursing home or assisted living facility, a caregiver referred by La Nurse Home Care Registry will certainly be a valuable resource to help with everyday activities and quality of life. Whether you need a home health aide (HHA), certified nursing assistant (CNA), licensed practicle nurse (LPN) or a registered nurse; La Nurse Home Care Registry can help!
Our hourly home health care services range from the following:
- Help clients with personal hygiene, dressing, bathing and other daily tasks
- Ambulation and Transferring (walking, transferring from bed or chair)
- Assisting with walker and wheelchair
- Assisting with changing colostomy bag, reinforcement of dressing
- Meal preparation and feeding (including special diets)
- Measuring intake and output of fluids
- Perform basic health care services for clients including checking vital signs or assisting with self-administration of prescription medication
- Wound care / skilled nursing
- Health assessments
- Reporting unusual incidents or changes in the client’s behavior to family members
- Help with general light housekeeping
- Make transportation arrangements as needed
- Observe and report on client condition
- Shopping and errands
- Companionship / social activities such as reading, movies, bingo, games, tv, visiting with family and friends and more
- Assisting with range of motion exercises
Is hourly health care only available in home?
La Nurse Home Care Registry can also refer caregivers for care in the hospital, nursing home, rehabilitation center, and assisted living facility. The highly trained caregivers referred are prepared to assist your loved one throughout the transitional phases from hospital to home, home to assisted living and more.
Interested in learning more about our 24 hour home health care services? Call La Nurse Home Care Registry today for your Free Consultation in Palm Beach County at (561) 279-9885 or Broward County at (954) 582-9885, or submit your name and contact information using our online contact form and we will be in touch with you promptly.