A home care aide can be an extremely helpful asset in providing caregiving services for anything from post-hospital care to on-going senior care assistance as well as assisting individuals with disabilities in their day-to-day activities. With the assistance of a local home health aide your loved one can maintain a level of independence while relying on the compassionate care of a professionally trained home health aide referred by La Nurse Home Care Registry to assist them with their daily needs.
How can a home health aide help your loved one?
Home health aide caregivers provide personalized care and assistance with daily activities of living for individuals in the comfort of their own home, within assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and other facilities. These activities are often necessary to assist individuals who cannot complete these tasks on their own due to safety and physical limitations.
These activities often include:
- Help clients with personal hygiene, dressing, bathing and other daily tasks
- Ambulation and Transferring (walking, transferring from bed or chair)
- Assisting with walker and wheelchair
- Assisting with changing colostomy bag, reinforcement of dressing
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Perform basic health care services for clients including checking vital signs or assisting with self administration of prescription medication
- Help with general light housekeeping
- Make transportation arrangements as needed
- Observe and report on client condition
- Shopping and errands
- Companionship activities such as reading, games, tv and more
- Assisting with range of motion exercises
Interested in learning more about our home health aide services? Call La Nurse Home Care Registry today for your Free Consultation in Palm Beach County at (561) 279-9885 or Broward County at (954) 582-9885, or submit your name and contact information using our online contact form and we will be in touch with you promptly.