At Home Care Services In Delray Beach, Florida
More Delray Beach and Palm Beach County seniors are now choosing home care services rather than moving into a nursing home or assisted living facility. A fall or an acute illness is all too common for seniors. After being discharged from a rehabilitation center or hospital, seniors find the sight of familiar surroundings improves morale and can often shorten their recovery time. In addition, home care has become a more affordable and desirable option for Delray Beach seniors. Often clients love where they live, their home, friends, clubhouse and local activities, but just can’t manage on their own anymore.
La Nurse Home Care Registry Provides 24 hour at home health care In Delray Beach
At home, a client will have the one on one attention they need with a caregiver to help with their daily routine, while remaining in their familiar surroundings and continuing to do the activities they love. If you or your loved one prefers to lead their life in their own home as opposed to transitioning to a nursing home or assisted living facility, a caregiver referred by La Nurse Home Care Registry in Delray Beach will certainly be a valuable resource to help with everyday activities and quality of life. Whether you need a home health aide (HHA), certified nursing assistant (CNA), licensed practicle nurse (LPN) or a registered nurse; La Nurse Home Care Registry can help!
Our 24 hour home health care services range from the following:
- Help clients with personal hygiene, dressing, bathing and other daily tasks
- Ambulation and Transferring (walking, transferring from bed or chair)
- Assisting with walker and wheelchair
- Assisting with changing colostomy bag, reinforcement of dressing
- Meal preparation and feeding (including special diets)
- Measuring intake and output of fluids
- Perform basic health care services for clients including checking vital signs or assisting with self administration of prescription medication
- Wound care / skilled nursing
- Health assessments
- Reporting unusual incidents or changes in the client’s behavior to family members
- Help with general light housekeeping
- Make transportation arrangements as needed
- Observe and report on client condition
- Shopping and errands
- Companionship / social activities such as reading, movies, bingo, games, tv, visiting with family and friends and more
- Assisting with range of motion exercises
Is 24 hour health care only available in home?
La Nurse Home Care Registry in Delray Beach can also refer caregivers for care within area hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, and assisted living facilities in the greater Delray Beach and Palm Beach County area. The highly trained caregivers we refer are prepared to assist your loved one throughout the transitional phases from hospital to home, home to assisted living and more.
Interested in learning more about our 24 hour home health care services? Call our Delray Beach location at: