La Nurse Home Care Registry thoroughly screens and interviews every caregiver referred. Every new caregiver registered with La Nurse Home Care Registry meets with multiple members of our staff in person and we perform behavior assessments (to ensure competency and quality). All caregivers meet all requirements of the State of Florida and have the following:
- AHCA Level 2 Fingerprint Background Screening
- Professional Liability Insurance
- All Florida and AHCA Requirements Satisfied
- Professional License and/or certification verification
- Driver’s License and car insurance verification
- Reference Checks
- Read, Write and Speak English
- Proof of Residency or eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Physicals upon registration with statement free from communicable disease (last 6 months)
- CPR certified
- Assistance with Self-Medication Certificate
- HIV/OSHA Training Certificate
- Palm Beach County Badge (HHA only if work in Palm Beach County)
In accordance with Florida Law, all caregivers referred are independent contractors, and not employed by La Nurse Home Care Registry. It is not the obligation of a nurse registry to monitor, supervise, manage or train the caregiver.
CAREGIVER MATCH GUARANTEE
IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR REFERRED CAREGIVER FOR ANY REASON, WE WILL REFER ANOTHER CAREGIVER
Our team takes the time to get to know you and understand what your specific needs are. The owner personally meets with each new client to help determine your needs and schedule. We select the perfect matched caregiver to meet your physical needs, schedule and personality. All caregivers are screened and interviewed personally by a member of our team. Client satisfaction is our #1 priority.
Life happens for caregivers too. If your referred caregiver is not available (vacation, illness), we will refer a replacement caregiver upon request.